Digital Solutions Fit For Trade Associations
Trade associations have many different organizational objectives that require exposure and reach including:
- Increasing your membership base
- Bringing on more sponsors of your organization
- Making people aware of your yearly conference and monthly meetings
- Keeping your existing members engaged so you don’t experience high levels of membership attrition.
So we get it. And to make matters worse, marketing and advertising dollars can be limited. But our team at Propellant Media can develop solutions that are cost effective and advantageous to your organizational needs.
Geo-fencing is the perfect solution for trade associations hosting events who want to continue reaching those event attendees.
Digital Revenue Expansion Opportunities
We partner with the same organizations, event spaces, and convention centers who want to add our geo-fencing solution to their own digital media kit. As a trade association, you can do that too so your sponsors can extend their advertising reach. Our geo-fencing technology gives non profits a number of advantages:
- Additional sponsorship coverage for advertising
- Ability for sponsors to continue speaking with event attendees after the event and for up to 30 days
- Differentiates your organization/venue from the others working to attract the same sponsorship opportunities
- Keeps your sponsors’ brands top of mind in the individuals attending the event
- Gives you the opportunity to upsell on potential ticket sales while the individuals are there.
How Geo-Fencing Targeting Works
- A virtual geo-fence is traced around an event location where the advertiser wants to build an audience based on their visit to that particular location during a set, scheduled timeframe.
- When the customer enters the geo-fenced location during the set timeframe, they will then become a part of an audience that can later be targeted following the event.
- As the user visits various apps downloaded on their phone or browses the internet on the mobile browsers, they begin to see ads from said advertiser.
- User can see those Ads for 1 day and up to 30 days after he/she has entered the geo-fence.
Geo-fencing is the perfect solution for trade associations hosting events who want to continuing reaching those event attendees.
Solutions Custom Tailored To Trade Associations
Grow Your Membership Base With Adwords
Our ability to create custom tailored Adwords campaigns for trade association is what we take pride in. We have several options here:
- Increase brand awareness about your trade association
- Focus on building fundraising initiatives and raising money for your organization
- Build membership and potential volunteerism for your organization
- Build awareness for potential events centered around your organization
Use Keyword Contextual Targeting For Industry Related Websites
With our keyword contextual advertising solutions ensure you are getting your message in front of industry professional directly tied to the mission and functions of your organization. And we can continuously target those people wherever they go around the web.
Out Rank Your Other Local Trade Associations
Want some increase organic traffic. Our team can build an SEO plan allowing your organization to rank for local and national keywords centered around those actively searching for you or expressing an interest or a need. We will build a consistency around your location(s), determine keywords you should rank for, and develop a plan to capture links and shares of your brand so you’re getting more phone calls and visits to your website.
Use Social Media To Target Existing Members
With our sophisticated and custom tailored advertising solution, we can take a list of members you know are engaged in your non profit, load those into our system, and begin serving ads centered around fundraising or events your organization will be hosting. All of those Ads can be served on Facebook and Instagram. Learn more about our social advertising solutions.
Reporting For ALL Your Campaigns
This is an area we love to talk about. With analytics, we can determine what’s effective and what’s not and turn ineffective campaigns into positive ROI campaigns for our clients. You will receive regularly reports highlighting the most important functions of your campaigns and we will report on everything via one dashboard.
“Only 22% of businesses say they’re using hyperlocal targeting to its full potential.” Are You?
NPR Radio Captures More Listeners With $40,000/Month Google Grant
Art Museum Exhibits More Summer Fun With Google Grant
Key Geo-Fencing Benefits
- No IT Requirements needed
- As long as location services on the mobile devices of those event attendees are turned on, we can serve Ads to them on those same mobile devices
- Can target during certain times times of the day (thus building a custom audience)
- 90% of individuals typically have location services turned on
- Does not require any Physical BEACONS
- Target location visitors or event attendees for 1 day – 30 days
- Serve ads across the 600,000 App’s we have access to as well as in browser (Chrome, Safari, FireFox, Internet Explorer)
- Granular localization via custom shapes & sizes
Digital Execution Process For Trade Associations
This forms the basis of your digital needs so our team can understand your ideal audience segment, your organizational objectives, any existing advertising and marketing you’re doing, and how we can develop a digital plan of action.
What will you say when you show up? That question matters more than anything. Here we take your messaging and build Ads around it.
From demographic targeting, geographic, and behavioral targeting to campaign objectives, we will build a granular campaign to reach your target audience.
Now we can pull all our advertising into a clean reporting system that you can easily review and dissect.
After running the campaign for 1 – 2 weeks, we start our optimization process with split testing ads, changing targeting parameters, and checking CPA goals.
If you are interested in investing in advertising solutions and digital revenue expansion opportunities contact us today.
“47% of consumers surveyed stated that they would be likely to shop from a retailer that offered promotions when they are nearby. “
“Studies suggest that when a user isn’t surfing the web on his or her phone, he or she is likely to spend 86% of smartphone time using apps.”
Geo-fencing can be the key differentiator in your business targeting the audience that matters the most to your company.
Why would you not want to be in front of those active buyers? We can get your company ranked.
Fill Out the contact form or call us at 1 (877) 776-7358.