- We built a stellar website. Many companies neglect this, but great websites with strong content typically makes it easier to attract links, brand mentions, and social shares, and most importantly evoke trust. We’d venture to say a great websites help educate your audience and keep them wanting to learn more about you and your brand. Your bounce rates go down, page visits up, and overall engagement increases, which are ranking factors within Google’s algorithm.
- We conducted critical keyword research centered around the core topics that are both easy to rank for as well as terms that get a lot of traffic but are a little more challenging to rank for. We built a gameplan centered around those core terms, which ultimately dictated our content marketing strategy.
- We conduct in-depth on-page SEO and technical SEO ensuring the keywords on our landing pages and website were well structured and the technical SEO aspects of the website were on strong footing.
- Next, we created stellar content and lead magnet pieces around specific topics centered around our agency’s core services including Geofencing Marketing, Google Adwords, SEO, and Facebook Marketing. Between our blog and our landing pages, we have a website with over 50,000 – 100,000 words.
- Our next step was implementing a true marketing, PR and link building game plan, which included podcast interviews, blog posting, and social media outreach. Both the managing partners at our agency and other team members did podcast interviews, speaking engagements, link building and link outreach to webmasters who would appreciate our content and what we have to say.
- Finally, we continue this process even to this day. Continuing to make the website better through conversion rate optimization efforts, speaking on panels, executing a PR and outreach campaign, and building even more stellar content. WE continue this process because SEO isn’t a process that simply stop after a few months. It continues as your web traffic continues to increase as does your leads and revenue from organic search continues to increase. We’ve seen our revenues vastly grow, so we continue to reinvest in SEO.
“47% of consumers surveyed stated that they would be likely to shop from a retailer that offered promotions when they are nearby. “
“Studies suggest that when a user isn’t surfing the web on his or her phone, he or she is likely to spend 86% of smartphone time using apps.”
Geo fencing can be the key differentiator in your business targeting the audience that matters the most to your company.
Why would you not want to be in front of those active buyers? We can get your company ranked.
Fill Out the contact form or call us at 1 (404) 620-4791.