Senior Sales Director – Open Position
(Commission Only Role) – See below for compensation structure. Payments made 15th and 30th of the month.
If you desire to make money by helping businesses succeed we have the opportunity for you! We are seeking independent Sales Directors to join our team.
Propellant Media is a digital marketing agency that seeks to democratize the internet by offering emerging businesses access to the same digital, mobile, and social tools used by the Fortune 500. Thus enabling us to create unique comprehensive solutions that are both effective and profitable for our clients.
If you are self-motivated, a pro-active creative problem solver, detail-oriented, fearless and commission-motivated, Propellant is looking for 4 new sales persons – just like you!!
Work in advertising sales, event marketing, sports marketing, radio, newspaper and magazine publication, or online advertising is a plus.
Successful candidates are experts in:
- Strategic targeting of clients
- Prospecting and relationship building
- Setting face to face appointments
- Thoroughly analyzing customer needs
- Creatively designing marketing campaign
- Strategically selling compelling concepts to key local and regional decision makers
- Previous experience in B2B or B2C inside/outside sales
- Prior experience in jobs like digital marketing/marketing/public relations/social media/newspaper and radio advertising sales
- Can work remotely
Up to $250,000 Closed Accounts – $40,000 – $50,000 Compensation
Up To $500,000 Closed Accounts – $90,000 – $120,000 Compensation
Up To $1,000,000 Closed Accounts – $160,000 – $250,000 Compensation
(Bonuses After 3 Months)
This position is Commission only. But we pay commissions twice a month! And you can earn Quarterly bonuses! We have created a favorable commission structure with tiered commissions as you reach certain levels of contracts you bring to the company. You’ll have the ability to earn $100,000+ per year based on your performance.
Please forward your resume today. No phone calls please.
View our company description to learn more about our firm and our services (Adwords, SEO, Paid Search, Facebook Advertising, Programmatic Display – Geo Fencing).
Google Adwords/Paid Search Analyst – Open Position
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Opportunity to advance your career