Programmatic Account Manager
READ ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING
Propellant Media is a digital media agency startup that has experienced incredible growth over the past couple years and we’re looking to hire a Digital Account Manager. We are hiring highly qualified and motivated Digital Account Managers for our Client Services team located in Charlotte, NC. Ideal candidates will possess strong client interaction, organization, communication, sales, and analytical skills. Account Managers are responsible for building strong client relationships through exceptional campaign management, optimization, performance and client satisfaction.
Primary activities include (but are not limited to): campaign management, campaign optimization, client account analytics, client calls, Zoom demonstrations of the Propellant Media platform for potential clients, training, strategic and tactical recommendations in relation to client campaigns, and working with the internal Propellant Media team to help grow and develop the product offering.
- Proactively build and manage new and existing relationships with clients
- Manage daily execution of campaigns
- Build programmatic campaigns for clients
- Pull programmatic and geofencing reports and Analyze performance data and provide interpretation and strategic steps to meet goals
- Assist with Strategy Development & Kickoff Calls with existing and new clients
- Review and ensure Campaigns Are Built Properly
- Work directly with Senior Sales Directors to Share new service opportunities for existing Opportunities
- Suggest and implement optimization techniques for active campaigns
- Facilitate and coordinate campaign execution between all teams
- Understand client’s business needs and provide clients with tools and assets to achieve stated objectives
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of up-to-date practices and strategies in the management of online media
- Propellant Media offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized health insurance, as well as paid holidays and vacations.
- Required to work out of our office in Charlotte, NC
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 4 years of digital experience
- Some prior sales experience
- Ability to multi-task and proactively add value
Senior Inside Sales Director – Media Planner
READ ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING
Local media groups, multi-location brands, trade desks and local-focused networks leverage Propellant Media’s ability to customize audiences to local needs, and to deliver superior performance on high volumes of localized campaigns.
Propellant Media’s Sales Directors will be responsible for identifying, targeting and developing regional agency, advertiser, and network relationships while working from their home office. We offer a unique advertising solution called geofencing marketing (www.propellant.media/geo-fencing) that allows for companies to reach their prospective buyers in precise areas. It has been part of the crux that has fueled the growth within our firm and many companies, non profits, and enterprises are adopting the use of programmatic display advertising and geofencing to gain more exposure.
Approximately 75% of the sales focus will be on new business generation while the other 25% will be on developing and growing accounts or migrating them from a trial to full usage. A healthy flow of inbound leads exists.
Training is provided in Atlanta, GA and virtually for approximately 3-5 days to demo technologies and experience capabilities and limitations first hand. In addition, meeting with the Client Services Organization and other specific training on the sales deck will take place.
If you are self-motivated, a pro-active creative problem solver, detail-oriented, fearless and commission-motivated, Propellant is looking for 2 new sales persons – just like you!!
Work in advertising sales, event marketing, sports marketing, radio, newspaper and magazine publication, or online advertising is a plus.
Successful candidates are experts in:
- Strategic targeting of clients
- Prospecting and relationship building
- Setting face to face appointments
- Thoroughly analyzing customer needs
- Creatively designing marketing campaign
- Strategically selling compelling concepts to key local and regional decision makers
Requirement & Qualifications For Position:
- Develop strategic sales plan for territory to achieve revenue and customer goals
- Expand relationships with SEM & Display agencies, advertisers, and networks in a way that maximizes revenue opportunities and client satisfaction
- Develop and maintain strong, active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels (calling on Media Managers, Media Directors, Media Specialists, Media Planners, CEO’s, Presidents, Account Directors, Chief Digital Officers, Directors of Client Services to name a few).
- Work with other Propellant Sales Directors on cross-territory opportunities
- Understand (and communicate to other Propellant Media personnel) industry landscapes, trends, participants and competitive offerings
- Understand and effectively communicate Propellant’s value proposition, technology, processes, partnerships as they relate to the growth of current and prospective client accounts
- Maintain sales pipeline in HubSpot and your own commission sheets
- Work with marketing and other departments to develop case studies and related marketing materials
- Previous experience in B2B or B2C inside/outside sales
- Prior experience in jobs like digital marketing/marketing/public relations/social media/newspaper and radio advertising sales
- Can work remotely as well as at our office located at 976 Brady Avenue, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30318.
- A bachelors degree
- 4+ years digital advertising experience
- Experience selling location-based digital advertising or programmatic platform
- MUST be willing to interface and manage client relationships
- Evidence of loyalty to previous employers (2+ years)
- IAB Certified
- $48,000/year draw
- High Percentage Commissions On Managed Clients
- Health Benefits Available after month 3.
Please forward your resume today. No phone calls please. You can view our website at https://www.propellant.media and email@example.com
View our company description to learn more about our firm and our services (Adwords, SEO, Paid Search, Facebook Advertising, Programmatic Display – Geo Fencing).
Google Adwords/Paid Search Analyst – Open Position
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Healthcare Benefits