Improve Your Search Engine Ranking With These 15 SEO Strategies

The future of your blog, brand, or business largely depends on how much search engines like your website. If you prioritize SEO (search engine optimization) and spend time upping your Google positioning, you’ll put your platform in front of more eyes. There are tons of ways to make money or get exposure out there. You can run Facebook ads, use Instagram, or even advertise through more traditional methods. But SEO, or search engine optimization, is the only true “set-it-and-forget-it method for driving traffic…

How Digital Real Estate Marketing Companies Are Elevating Realtors

Nowadays, 95 percent of home buyers search online before making a purchase. And more than half of all buyers choose a property they found listed on the Internet. The web proves crucial to making a sale. If your real estate company isn’t taking full advantage of it through digital marketing, then you’re leaving money on the table. What’s more, you risk getting left behind. But what if the thought of digital marketing overwhelms you? Or, you don’t know where to start? Fortunately, you don’t have to go it alone. Read on…

Real Retargeting Strategies That Work to Help You Reach Your Target Audience

It’s quite a shocking statistic that only approximately 22% of businesses find their conversion rates satisfying. For the other 78%, there’s a need to reconsider their marketing strategies and even incorporate email retargeting approaches. Email marketing, among other approaches, doesn’t always convert visitors into leads the first time. If email marketing is your primary strategy of advertising, consider incorporating email retargeting. This is especially if your conversion rates are below par. You might be wondering what that is and how it works. Let’s…

Understand Website Conversion Rates and How to Increase Them

Every single day the internet is used by 4.2 billion people around the world. That’s well over half of the world’s population online. Such gargantuan figures should be music to the ears of anyone hoping to attract traffic to their website. After all, every single one of those people could one day end up on your site. As we all know though, earning traffic is only one half of the battle for businesses. From a business perspective, those eyes are somewhat useless unless…